Tips to Keep Your Flowers Fresh
Keep your flowers fresh and beautiful for as long as possible
We all try to eke out as much life as we can from our beautiful flowers so that we can enjoy them for as long as possible. Try some of these tips and see if they will help.
- Change the water and clean the vase every other day.
- Give the stems a fresh cut every day if possible.
- Spritz the flowers with water so the petals and flower heads stay hydrated
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
- Keep them away from fruits or vegetables (ethylene gas will cause your flowers to bloom faster and in the process, shorten it’s life).
- Store your flowers in the fridge or somewhere very cool until you are ready to gift them. Remember to remove all fruits and vegetables though!