Haku lei are very popular for special occasions in Hawaii and we would love to share the joy in making them available in NJ as well!
Haku lei are flower crowns made in a wide variety of specific techniques according to Hawaiian culture. For many of our crowns, we use one technique called wili (to wrap) to make ours and instead of tropical foliage, adapt accordingly to the local foliage and florals here in NJ to create a natural design rich with texture and colors.
Available in several floral styles and 2 sizes:
- 22" fits most adults
- 16" for most children
Made with an assortment of different greenery such as eucalyptus, lambs ear and other seasonal foliage for a variety of colors and textures.
A design that includes seasonal countryside florals such as cosmos, delphinium, zinnias, spray rose, heather, tweedia, and other flowers and foliage for color and texture.
May include ti leaf, orchids, anthuriums, ginger, proteas if in season, and other flowers and foliage for color and texture.
May include large-head garden roses, orchids, callas, proteas if in season, lilies, and other complementary florals and foliage for color and texture.
Based on seasonal availability. Designs shown are examples of past work. Your florals will be unique to you! Visit my instagram to see more haku!
For the Princeton, NJ area.
- Please allow 2 weeks advance notice.
- Please include the date you will need your flower crown/haku lei.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll reach out to you for next steps.
- Flower choices are at our discretion but rest assured they are designed with sensitivity for the most beautiful available florals based on the chosen style and palette.
- Delivery is available for an additional fee.