If you are planning to DIY your own florals but would like the design services and guidelines to help you develop and execute your floral designs, we got you!
During our consult, your floral designer will help you conceptualize a design and gather the information needed so that at the end of our time, we will be able to create the floral checklist and plans needed for your event. Your designer will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
- A 1hr phone or Zoom meeting
- A mood board outlining your floral designs
- A concept list of flowers needed
- A flower order list you can use to order your bulk florals
- A supplies list
- A recipe list of flowers to create the following personal florals:
- Bridal Bouquet
- Grooms Boutonniere
- Bridesmaid’s Posy
- Groomsmen Boutonniere
- Email support to answer any questions you may have
These resources will help you plan, purchase, and make the florals needed for your event!
This design kit does not include actual flowers.
Photo Credits: Michelle Jost Photography, Taylor Walston Photo, In-Studio, Seeking Films.